Key Features of the Guardian interview recording system are:
· Ability to have a mix of analog and IP sources together on one capture system
· Video recorded in Standard MPEG-4 or H.264 MPEG-4 for better cross platform compatibility and less storage space requirement.
· No need for external devices such as picture in picture, date time titlers or video distribution amps. All picture in picture, date time titling, video splitting and IP PTZ control is accomplished through the software interface.
· Live monitoring using Windows streaming media for remote monitoring of live interviews.
· Departmental control standard with the ability to use active directory integration as well.
· Ability to have a watermark logo embedded in the captured video.
· Live notes with the ability to show the notes on screen. Notes also serve as bookmarks when playing back later on.
· Network backup is a standard feature, larger installations may use an enterprise solution for a unified playback and storage location.
· Ability to play back and export videos from any network connected windows computer.
· Remote start ready using contact closure that can be placed anywhere to make starting and stopping recordings as simple as the flip of the switch and includes an LED light confirmation of recording
More information regarding Guardian can be found here
If you would like to find out more or set up a demo please call us at 402-339-4990